Making the most of your gym sessions doesn’t have to be difficult — but starting out with the highest quality gym equipment is vital. Luckily, today’s quick gym checklist outlines all of the main kit you’ll need to take with you when heading to the gym to optimise your workout and get the most from the time (no matter how you prefer to work out).
The Ultimate Gym Checklist
If you’ve been wondering whether you could take your workouts to new levels, there are plenty of options you could potentially consider. And, if you ask us, the following amazing items are all vital parts of your gym checklist — regardless of whether you go once a week or every day!
- Gym clothes: Let’s face it: working out in regular clothes is not a pleasant experience. Luckily, with the right gym clothes, you can make the most of your time on the gym equipment without discomfort.
- Water bottle: One of the most vital parts of any good gym checklist, without a doubt, is your water bottle! Indeed, bottles such as our Navivva Splendid designs are made to provide ample water supply to power you on throughout your workout.
- Electrolytes: Having a good supply of water is vital for your workouts - but you can take things a step further by adding high-quality electrolytes. These help replenish lost body salts, thereby keeping you healthier during and after your workout.
- Protein shaker: Making sure you’ve got plenty of protein in your diet is essential to make the most of your gym experiences. Luckily, our Navivva Splendid gym protein shakers are designed to offer the ideal practical solution, helping you get more from your workouts.
- Padlock: One key piece of equipment that many people overlook for their gym equipment is a padlock. However, having a high-quality padlock is vital to ensure your belongings are stored safely in your locker!
- ID: In some cases, you might find yourself needing to prove your identity to get into the gym. In line with this, we strongly recommend bringing some identification (such as a driving licence) when heading to the gym. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Shower essentials: Invariably, a good workout will usually leave you feeling hot and sweaty. As such, ensuring you’ve got good shower wash and shampoo can help you refresh after a long workout, so you feel ready to face the day.
- Gym towel: Heading to the gym is an intense workout. In line with this, ensuring you have a top-quality gym towel to cool down with is vital. We strongly recommend choosing a microfibre towel, such as our Navivva Splendid gym towels, to help get the best results.
- Change of clothes: Generally speaking, in addition to your gym wear, you’ll probably want to get changed once you leave. As such, bringing a change of clothes can potentially be a good option to help you freshen up.
These are just a handful of the different items you’ll want to bring with you for your workouts. However, it’s really a personal choice, so in addition to the above items, feel free to bring anything else that you feel you need too!